Jump to Events
As a free wellness program at Pocono Medical Center, PMC Healthy Living aims to motivate and inspire people to make positive changes in order to lead their healthiest, happiest life. As a member, people throughout the Poconos are provided with life-changing health information and access to medical services available through leading experts, fun and informational activities.
At PMC we offer a wide variety of Healthy Living programs, including:
- Educational talks by health care providers
Community wellness events
- Free health screenings
- Membership events and activities that are geared at improving your lifestyle and having fun
- Monthly emails about what’s going on in the community and information on current health topics.
The Healthy Living Program is an important part of PMC’s vision to build a healthier community. To register to be part of the PMC’s Pocono Healthy Living Program click on the button below.
In addition we have partnered with local businesses that share a goal in helping to support a healthy community. These business rewards partners provide discounts to Pocono Healthy Living Members and often host wellness events or support our program in other ways. Sign-up today to make your business part of a healthier community. Click on the button below.
We offer variety of community healthcare seminars, support groups, classes and special events throughout the year.
For more information, please visit our To Your Health
calendar for upcoming events or call 570-426-2966.
Pocono Medical Center's Biggest Winner Program
Dr. Musa Tangoren invites you to be part of this healthy living challenge and join others in your community on a journey towards a healthier you!
The Biggest Winner Challenge features:
- Motivational and Educational talks by our PMC Physicians and Dietitians
- Tips and tricks on how to stick to your weight loss goals
- Recipe and nutrition ideas for losing the weight and not the flavor
- iPad for the winner of the challenge and special prizes for our top 5 finalists
This 6 month challenge will help you make positive lifestyle changes leading to A HEALTHIER YOU!
Meeting and Weigh-In Schedule for THE BIGGEST WINNER Program:
Weigh-ins and talks the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at ESU’s Abeloff Auditorium
The Abeloff Auditorium is labeled as building 3 on this map (click to access PDF).
This schedule will remain the same throughout the year.
Biggest Winner Challenge
2015 Biggest Winner Lectures and Recipes
Previous Biggest Winner Challenge Resources
2014 Biggest Winner Lectures and Recipes