Prior to Receiving Services
If you are scheduled to receive services at Pocono Medical Center and are under or un-insured (a “self-pay patient”), you may be contacted by a Financial Representative.
Your Financial Counselor will:
- Discuss if you may be eligible for a government program or Pocono Medical Center’s Financial Assistance program.
- Request a deposit based on the services being done.
- If the deposit is more than the final bill, any overpayment will be refunded after all charges have been finalized.
Please contact Patient Accounts
Mon-Fri, 8am – 4:30pm
After Receiving Services
If you are receiving a bill for services that have already been provided you can speak to a Customer Service Representative.The Customer Service Representative will:
- Discuss discounts available for “self-pay” balances.
- Set up a payment arrangement for services.
- Discuss if you may be eligible for a government program or Pocono Medical Center’s Financial Assistance Program.
Please contact Customer Service
Mon-Fri, 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 4:30pm