The Hughes Cancer Center is pleased to provide oncology nurse navigation services. Our nurse navigators are specially trained to help patients and their loved ones “navigate” the healthcare
system to ensure they receive world-class care, close to home.
No-cost patient services include:
- Expediting patient appointments, testing & results
- Providing single-point-of-contact for questions & concerns
- Anticipating & addressing obstacles efficiently
- Coordinating with providers for timely diagnosis & treatment
- Connecting patients with resources, support & education
Findings receive timely resolutions, resulting in:
- Better outcomes & patient preparedness
- Patient satisfaction & collaboration among healthcare providers
- Efficient use of clinical involvement with patients
- Identiﬁcation of service gaps
To learn more, please call us at 570-422-1700.